City Station Student Housing is part of a true community center that is accessible to everyone in Carrollton. Located on the GreenBelt, the Carrollton community will have convenient access to this 8.51 acre property that is less than a mile west of the University of West Georgia’s campus.
City Station Student Housing will be open for the Fall 2018 Semester
As Christ followers, were are commanded to make disciples of the world, and serve others, but there are times when we need to be fed. Imagine coming “home” to a place where you can experience a type of oasis away from the things of this world.
City Station Student Housing is part of City Station Community Center
City Station will feature:
- Covenant Housing for 60 full-time college students
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Study room to be used for individual or group study as well as small group meetings
- Seating areas and recreation rooms for students and community members to congregate
- Access to the Carrollton Greenbelt and Zagster bike station
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Gymnasium and multi-purpose rooms available to anyone in the community
- Extended-day, state-licensed preschool
- Healthy and affordable restaurant
- Free individual and family Biblical counseling services and resource center